Study Program Vision
Vision of the Fisheries and Marine Science Doctoral Study Program
Doctoral Program of Fisheries Science and Marine is one of the scientific centers in the field of fisheries and marine affairs and produces quality graduates with international competitiveness in 2025
Study Program Mission
The mission of the Doctoral Program of Fisheries Science and Marine Study Program is:
- Organizing a resource-based learning process
human beings through education, research and community service
in fisheries and marine management that is strategic, creative,
integrity and be innovative and sustainable.
- Growing the capacity of human resources who have knowledge,
awareness, and attitude towards fisheries and marine management
sustainable and comprehensive.
Study Program Objectives
The objective of the Doctor of Fisheries and Marine Science study program is to produce human resources who:
- Develop new concepts/theories based on data, information and
the latest concepts/theories that already exist in the field of fisheries and marine affairs.
- Solve the problems of science, technology
and/or art in the field of fisheries and marine through approaches
inter-, multi- and/or trans-disciplinary
- Leading groups or managing research institutions and
development in the fisheries and marine sector